Reliable Air Conditioning Service and Installation
John Wilcox Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning believes every job we do should increase the quality of your life through cost savings, a better environment, and improved living.
A new Air Conditioning system can decrease home energy usage 10-40% over an older, standard system. New systems also use the newer refrigerant R410a which is better for the environment. Many customers realize the benefits of a more reliable system with a full warranty and the yearly energy savings help pay for the cost of a new system. Our technicians are licensed and stay current on industry standards.
If someone in your home suffering from allergies, why not add a hyperallergenic filter system and a humidifier to improve their life?
Whether you replace an air conditioner to save money or electricity usage, our desired result is the same. We want to provide a solution that fits your lifestyle and we want you to be happy with our work.
- Air conditioning diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Annual mainenance and tune-ups
- Refrigerant leak detection
- AC drain line cleaning
- Installation of new systems - standard and high efficiency
- Controls/Thermostat service and replacement
- Air Filtration
- Mini Splits
- Technicians are certified in R22 and R410 refrigerants