Reliable Plumbing in Pittsburgh's South Hills
A trusted plumber is a necessity when it comes to your home or business. At John Wilcox Plumbing and Heating, LLC we're proud to deliver solutions that solve your problems. We believe an educated customer is the best customer.
Before we begin complex work, we will discuss options and you will be involved in key decisions. Our plumbers are licensed and stay current on industry standards. From faucet repairs and water heaters to toilets and water line replacements we can handle any job.
We believe every job should increase the quality of your life through cost savings, a better environment, and improved living. Replacing a household toilet, for example, decreases water consumption from 3.5 gallons per flush to 1.6 gallons or less. You might consider installing a taller toilet to benefit knees that don't bend as well. Whether you replace a toilet to save $, to protect your knees or to conserve water, our desired result is the same. We want you to be happy with our work.
When you hire us, you receive years of plumbing experience and great customer service. We realize how important you are to us as a customer. We would love to show you plumbing options for fixing and replacing key systems.
Plumbing Services for Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Faucet repair and replacement
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Laundry tub replacement
- Drain clearances
Water Heater repair and replacement
- Recirculation lines for instant hot water
- Water Filtration and Water Softners
- Drain Clearances and repairs
- Sewer Clearances, repairs, and replacements
- Plumbing Inspections
- Presure Reducing Valves
- Backflow Prevention Testing, Service, Repair and Replacement (Double check, Reduced Pressure Zone, Dual Check, Vacuum Breaker)
- Pump service, maintenance, and replacements
- Sump Pump installation, service and maintenance